Wow!!! What a year!!
2014 has been a great year for KonnectAfrica.Net and indeed, we are thankful.
On behalf of the Editorial team, I want to say a big thank-you to God Almighty for His Grace, His Help and for being our Hope for the years to come.
We also want to say a big thank-you to everyone in our community : –
- to all who read and shared the success stories out of Africa published on our site during the year
- to all the African Stars who granted us interviews in 2014
- to all who downloaded our free eBook, ‘The African Star’s Manifesto’
- for all our fans and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and our other social media platforms
- To Mrs Felicia Okonkwo who sponsored the “I Know An Amazing Nigerian Woman” Writing Competition as she turned 50 and all those who participated in the contest, and the Awards Event
- To all those who participated in the “I Know A Ghanaian Star” Writing Competition and the Awards Event
- To all our friends everywhere
You have all made us tick and we will keep ticking.
By God’s grace, 2015 will be a lot better for you and for all of us. We have only just begun.
We would like to hear from you….
- Is there something you will like to see on KonnectAfrica.net?
- Do you have suggestions / comments on what we can do to improve?
- Are there ways you think we can serve you better?
Kindly share with us in the comments section below. Thank you very much and have a hugely prosperous 2015. God bless you.