Napoleon Hill started the chapter with this powerful statement – Faith is the head chemist of the mind. Think about this for a while. What you think about determine what you have faith for. What you continually tell yourself about any issue in your life is what you will have strong belief and emotion for.
Have you not noticed that when a man repeats a lie over and over, he eventually accepts and believes that lie to be the truth.
The things you say about yourself and your life everyday determines what enters your subconscious mind. Psychologists have said that the subconscious mind is so powerful that it can bring into existence any thought that it takes a hold of. That is why we have to be careful what we think about and the words we speak to ourselves. What a thought fills your mind, you suddenly develop faith for the actualisation of that thing in your life and you will begin to see ways to make it happen.
Are your thoughts creating your own misfortunes or are they creating your own miracles?
With respect to the amazing power of faith in actualising our dreams and goals, here are some powerful thoughts on faith as written by the author –
1. Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches
2. Faith is the basis of all ‘miracles’ and all mysteries which cannot be analysed by the rules of science
3. Faith is the only antidote for FAILURE
4. Faith is the element, the ‘chemical’ which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct communication with Infinite Intelligence (God)
5. Faith is the element that transforms the ordinary vibration of thought, created by the finite mind of man, into the spiritual equivalent etc
Do you believe in that big idea in your heart? Do you believe that your dreams and goals will be achieved? Do you have that firm belief that nothing is impossible unto you?
That firm belief is key to your success in life. That firm belief is called FAITH.
p.s. You can join the reading challenge here https://www.konnectafrica.net/
© 2014 – 2017, Arise Arizechi. All rights reserved.