Budding African authors, ahoy!
Konnect Africa is giving you the opportunity to showcase your new book on our Authors’ Block, in 5 simple steps. Yes, you can promote your book on this platform.
- Like our Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/konnectafrica
- Follow us on Twitter; @konnect_africa or www.twitter.com/konnect_africa
- Subscribe to receive our free e-books and updates here.
- Answer the questions below to promote your book
- Send in your answers, a high resolution picture of you (the author) and your book cover to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word; let’s celebrate Africa’s *newest authors!
- Welcome to Konnect Africa! If you weren’t a writer, what else would you be doing?
- Let’s get up, close and personal; Give us a bit of history and ethnicity.
- Education; Where and what did you study? Did you have to take any additional classes to hone your writing?
- Did you or your folks ever imagine you would become a writer?
- What are your influences as a writer? What influences your writing?
- Kindly give a sneak peek into your new book.
- What were the challenges you encountered whilst writing and publishing the book?
- Do you see yourself as a ‘genre specific’ author?
- Who are your favourite authors and what books have made the most impact on you?
- Have you ever received a negative review of your book? What did you do about it?
- How do you prod yourself to write on those awful days when it just seems so hard?
- You are at a Writers Workshop; what do you tell the eager listeners who seek to better their skills?
- What’s the best perk of being a writer?
- Do you believe that writers can change the world?
- Where can your books be purchased, online and offline?
- Africa will rise when?
- Inspire an aspiring African writer in one sentence…